Welcome to fall semester 2018! On this site you will find information to help you in American Government or Psychology. Just click on the class to find helpful information. Below is a calendar for the week and some helpful hints.
Having trouble in class? Try the following:
1. take notes from class home every night and rewrite them.
2. reread sections and chapters from the textbook (hard to learn after only one reading)
3. teach someone what you learned in class that day (if you can't teach someone you did not learn it)
4. write your own questions and answers after each class. Use them as flash cards to study for upcoming test
Register to vote in Ohio (click the following link to register to vote) olvr.sos.state.oh.us/
September 17th - 21st
Government : - Wed. 9/19 Chapter 11 sections 2 and 3
- Fri. 9/21 End of the week quiz (Ch.11-2,3&4)
State Practice Test Sight: oh.portal.airast.org/ocba/students-and-families/
History of the Constitution: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uihNc_tdGbk
Psychology : - Wed. 9/19 Chapter 3 Test
- Fri. Chapter 4 section 1 Quiz