Welcome to spring semester 2018! On this site you will find information to help you in American Government or Psychology. Just click on the class to find helpful information. Below is a calendar for the week and some helpful hints.
Having trouble in class? Try the following: 1. take notes from class home every night and rewrite them.
2. reread sections and chapters from the textbook (hard to learn after only one reading)
3. teach someone what you learned in class that day (if you can't teach someone you did not learn it)
4. write your own questions and answers after each class. Use them as flash cards to study for upcoming test
For the week of march 26th - 30th
Government : - Mon. 3/26 - Fri. 3/30 Spring Break (enjoy your week off!)
- Mon. 4/2 (Late arrival 2 hours) Review Chapter 24
- Tue. 4/3 Chapter 24 Test (first grade of the fourth nine-weeks)
State Practice Test Sight: oh.portal.airast.org/ocba/students-and-families/
History of the Constitution: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uihNc_tdGbk
Psychology : - Mon. 3/26 - Fri. 3/30 Spring Break (enjoy your week off!)
- Mon. 4/2 (Late arrival 2 hours) Review Chapter 7
- Tue. 4/3 Chapter 7 Test (first grade of the fourth nine-weeks)